Teak Restoration Services
Basic Maintenance Service - recommended every 2-4 years depending on exposure to the weather, storage conditions, and use.
• Sand the furniture to keep the wood smooth.
• Apply teak oil to keep the wood golden in color and evenly stained.
• Requires 2-3 weeks to complete, depending on the number of pieces.
Restoration Service - recommended for aged teak requiring extensive restoration to achieve almost new conditions.
• Disassemble furniture.
• Sand the piece to restore the smooth texture of the wood.
• Apply multiple layers of teak oil to restore the gold color of new teak.
• Shine, oil, and tighten hardware.
• Requires 3-5 weeks to complete, depending on the number of pieces.
• We cannot accept furniture that has been varnished.
• Drop the furniture off at the store any time OR pick-up and delivery are available for an extra charge.
• Lead times may vary; projects will put into a queue on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Teak work will usually only be accepted September through January.